WinODB
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
WinODB

Economètre pour Windows Mobile, Fuel meter for Windows Mobile

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design ...
Voir le deal
11.39 €

Trouble installing WinODB

2 participants
AuteurMessage
bobinfla

Trouble installing WinODB Empty
MessageSujet: Trouble installing WinODB   Trouble installing WinODB EmptyVen 16 Oct - 4:13

I am having trouble installing WinODB. I have attempted to install it on both a HTC Diamond phone running Windows Mobile 6 and a HP Ipaq PDA running Windows Mobile 5. The vehicle is a 1999 Saturn SC 2.

On both devices when I attempt to launch WinODB several initialization screens will display with a progress meter. Sometimes the program will freeze up on one of the initialization screens and sometimes the program will just close after what I assume is the last initialization screen is completed.

I can see that sometimes between the flashing of the initialization screens that the program is at least displaying the vehicle speed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

bob
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
edwardb

Trouble installing WinODB Empty
MessageSujet: Running WinODB problems...   Trouble installing WinODB EmptySam 19 Déc - 22:18

Tout comme Bobinfla, j'ai eu des problèmes similaires avec WinODB ...

.. cours d'exécution sur le Motorola Q avec WM5, et sur le HTC Mogul / Titan en utilisant WM6.5 utilisant ce
Trouble installing WinODB TxUU a constaté sur ebay @ http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bluetooth-Auto-Scanner-Interface-OBD-II-2-OBD2-EOBD-CAN_W0QQitemZ370226507635QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Automotive_Tools?hash=item5633382f73

Le même problème que Bobinfla décrit ... la douleur (entre autres) est que au bout de 5 initialisations, le programme se termine. Pas très pratique lorsque l'on tente de l'utiliser comme un tachymètre.

Quoi qu'il en soit, le fichier initobd a été modifié en utilisant les commandes disponibles ici @ http://www.obd2crazy.com/techatst.html

toujours en vain.

Y at-il plus "tweaks" Je peux essayer de récupérer le logiciel à travailler «en l'état» avec ce scanner Bluetooth?

--original english--

Just like Bobinfla, i've had similar problems with WinODB...

..running on the Motorola Q using WM5, and on the HTC Mogul/Titan using WM6.5 using the scanner pictured above.

The same problem as Bobinfla described... the pain (among others) is that after 5 initializations, the program ends. Not very handy when attempting to use it as a tachometer.

Anyways, the initobd file was modified using commands found here @ http://www.obd2crazy.com/techatst.html

still to no avail.

Are there any more "tweaks" i can try to get the software to work "as is" with that bluetooth scanner?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Trouble installing WinODB
Page 1 sur 1